Author Topic: Some changes in the plans...  (Read 366 times)

TotÝ

• Reploid
  • Power Rating : 3
    • View Profile
Some changes in the plans...
« on: November 26, 2016, 08:46:28 PM »
    So lately I haven't really been too focused on the fan-game... I mean, just like I have been saying for such a long time now, I have school, a youtube channel, a life, self-esteem, and emotions to go through (along with my Girlfriend to also add to the mix) and live. And like I have also said in the past, a lot of changes in the plans has to be made before I can progress.

I even got a mentor for a few days, several weeks ago who told me that my engine is just too clunky and untidy... Which caused me to redo the entire engine. Eating up more time than I originally wanted to spend...
To be honest, this new engine isn't really going great because of how I'm using Gamemaker 8.1 Code on GameMaker Studio. Not to mention, I'm using code for Classic MegaMan rather than code for MegaMan X.

Honestly, this whole game has officially became more of a time consuming and stressful project, rather than something I'd physically get up and do because of how fun it is.

I think the only reason why I decided to listen to my mentor is because if one was to use my old engine, it would be physically impossible to make him take knockback against enemies.

Anyways, I would just like to say that If I never can get the full game finished, I'll have the demo. If I can never get the Demo for you guys, I'll at least have footage of the Final Boss and the Ending! And if I can't get that, the least I can do is livestream the progress I have made on my fan-game...

Just giving you all a heads up! Oh and if anyone has a good Engine that uses GMC for MegaMan Classic or MegaMan X, please tell me in the comments below! Also I'd like to say, I haven't really made any progress reports of the game recently. So please, it would be helpful to at least give some feedback on if you're still interested or not in the fan-game. I'd appreciate an honest comment below on your thoughts.

So that will be it, Hope you guys have an amazing day! Peridot, Signing out

EncrypteData

• Owner, Mega Man World
  • Administrator
  • Robot Master
  • Power Rating : 20
  • Welcome to Mega Man World!
    • View Profile
    • Mega Man World
Re: Some changes in the plans...
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2016, 08:42:09 AM »
Of course we're interested!  Don't give up!    :'(
MegaMan.World & Rockman.World now active!

Renji Abarai

• Robot Master
  • Power Rating : 1
  • ROAR!!!!!!! ZABIMARU!!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2016, 03:50:30 PM »
Well, I can't wait. BTW, who won the extra feature thing? Unless if it doesn't have a winner yet or outright dropped

TotÝ

• Reploid
  • Power Rating : 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2016, 06:04:04 PM »
Thanks Y'all~ Yeah I should probably update that forum declaring my thoughts. Lol

MegaBoy

• Reploid
  • Power Rating : 2
  • I'm an Sprite Artist from Maine (U.S)
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2017, 06:31:08 PM »
You said Game Maker? I think I know something that could work?
You may be expecting a radical image signature from me, but I'm too lazy to do that.