Author Topic: Fan-Game Secret Ideas~  (Read 488 times)

TotÝ

• Reploid
  • Power Rating : 3
    • View Profile
Fan-Game Secret Ideas~
« on: October 24, 2016, 04:35:14 PM »
So of course, knowing me, I really wouldn't be satisfied with only a remake of MegaMan X1. So I decided there should be some kind of secret put into the game! I just have no clue what to do~

I would like ask of you all to please suggest some Ideas for a cool secret! This can be a Stage, a secret video Url, a new weapon or playable character. Literally anything is fine! I will probably list all the ideas on this comment right here along with the one I shall accept. May the best concept win! ;D

The Psi Mega

• Robot Master
  • Power Rating : 15
  • I love mega man 7.
    • View Profile
Re: Fan-Game Secret Ideas~
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2016, 06:28:45 PM »
Ooh! I have an idea! :D
There could be a secret capsule, and when you go into it you're transported to the alternate reality area in starforce 2!  at the end you fight starforce mega man! The weapon could be a slash weapon, like omega's beast slap attack in sf3, or maybe make it so you could fight rogue and then play as hm once you beat him!  ;D

If you couldn't tell, I love mega man starforce.
"Em wave change! Geo stelar, on air!"

Renji Abarai

• Robot Master
  • Power Rating : 1
  • ROAR!!!!!!! ZABIMARU!!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2016, 07:13:55 PM »
After doing lots of really hard stuff, a capsule will appear for a stage with 4 battles. All with each of the 4 guardians.

Each weapon

Harpuia: Some that comes out of Harpuias blade (idk what to call it)
Harpuia charged: something to do with a lighting bolt (better than thunder wool)

Fefnir: Some fiery blast. Quite powerful
Fefnir charged: A bigger version of that

Leviathan: A circle of icy stars
Charged: Tornado that shoots out homing spears

Phantom: Basically what MMX shadow blade would be
Charged: A shuriken that shoots out those knives. (Like in his Z3

I might thing of better weapon ideas

EncrypteData

• Owner, Mega Man World
  • Administrator
  • Robot Master
  • Power Rating : 20
  • Welcome to Mega Man World!
    • View Profile
    • Mega Man World
« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2016, 09:32:07 PM »
I would make Zero a playable character... hide his parts around levels... in realllllly hard places to find (secret walls!!!).   

Maybe a super super secret upgrade capsule unlocking the ultimate armor... or maybe he finds a secret storage facility... hmmm never mind.  This idea we might have to discuss in private... as it's just too awesome of an idea.   :D
MegaMan.World & Rockman.World now active!

TotÝ

• Reploid
  • Power Rating : 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2016, 07:05:04 PM »
Alright then. So far We have some on Star Force, Zero series, and a playable character secret~ I actually had one idea myself which was to remake the final stage of X8. Specifically the Moon Base/Sigma's Palace. It would include Sigma's fight and both of Lumine's forms. Another would just be a secret password that gives the player Alpha Stage Versions of all 8 stages of the game!

Oh and there actually is an 8-bit version of Rogues fight from StarForce!

Dynamo as a secret boss was also another Idea that was thought of before back on Google+

MegaChibisX

• Robot Master
  • Power Rating : 11
  • Developing MegaMan X: Duality
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantArt page
« Reply #5 on: October 27, 2016, 01:00:06 AM »
Alright then. So far We have some on Star Force, Zero series, and a playable character secret~ I actually had one idea myself which was to remake the final stage of X8. Specifically the Moon Base/Sigma's Palace. It would include Sigma's fight and both of Lumine's forms. Another would just be a secret password that gives the player Alpha Stage Versions of all 8 stages of the game!

Oh and there actually is an 8-bit version of Rogues fight from StarForce!

Dynamo as a secret boss was also another Idea that was thought of before back on Google+

I may be a bit biased, but the moon base would be amazing! OuO

MegaBoy

• Reploid
  • Power Rating : 2
  • I'm an Sprite Artist from Maine (U.S)
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 21, 2017, 06:21:56 PM »
Maybe the ability to play as the original Mega Man?  :-\
You may be expecting a radical image signature from me, but I'm too lazy to do that.