Author Topic: NT Warriors anime series'  (Read 413 times)

Renji Abarai

• Robot Master
  • Power Rating : 1
  • ROAR!!!!!!! ZABIMARU!!!!!!
    • View Profile
NT Warriors anime series'
« on: October 23, 2016, 04:30:28 PM »
Comment for not seen

The Psi Mega

• Robot Master
  • Power Rating : 15
  • I love mega man 7.
    • View Profile
Re: NT Warriors anime series'
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2016, 07:31:14 AM »
I kind of have mixed feelings about it. The first season  had some episodes I liked and a lot that felt like they just dragged on for too long with nothing happening. Axess felt like they only wanted to use cross fusion in every episode. It was awesome at first but after about 20 episodes it got old really Fast I've yet to watch stream to beast+. I've heard good things about those, so maybe I'll watch them.

"THEY SUCKS BAD!!" Wasn't really neccesary. IMO it would've looked better/ more mature to just say "I despise/ detest it"
"Em wave change! Geo stelar, on air!"

Renji Abarai

• Robot Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2016, 07:34:25 AM »
Watched the first two stream eps

Renji Abarai

• Robot Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2016, 07:36:40 AM »
I kind of have mixed feelings about it. The first season  had some episodes I liked and a lot that felt like they just dragged on for too long with nothing happening. Axess felt like they only wanted to use cross fusion in every episode. It was awesome at first but after about 20 episodes it got old really Fast I've yet to watch stream to beast+. I've heard good things about those, so maybe I'll watch them.

"THEY SUCKS BAD!!" Wasn't really neccesary. IMO it would've looked better/ more mature to just say "I despise/ detest it"

There. Edited last poll option

MegaChibisX

• Robot Master
  • Power Rating : 11
  • Developing MegaMan X: Duality
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantArt page
« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2016, 03:36:56 AM »
I don't remember much about Beast and Beast+, since it's been a while since I watched them, but here's the rest.

I'll try to not spoil it as much as possible.

The first season was pretty calm and generic, the regular "we are trying to take over the world, we are the bad guys, you beat us every time"

I really liked Axess, not because of individual episodes, but because of the general story, and the fact that we started seeing major victories of the "bad guys".

Stream kinda pissed me off, because for the first half, there was nothing really important. The story there was loosely related to what we saw in the first episodes.
It kinda fixed itself after a few episodes, and as they progressed we got a better understanding of the connection these events. However, it felt very rushed. I believe they should have focused 10-20 episodes on the event that was shown during the first half, then maybe alternate between and mix the two events for a few episodes, and then continue doing what they were doing.
It didn't really give you time to bond with the characters and character development came out of the blue in at least 2 cases.
Plus they reused Navis a lot, something that I think continues in Beast, but I don't really remember that much. In any case, it would have been better if we saw new Navis based on Robot Masters, or even original ones.

Renji Abarai

• Robot Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 28, 2016, 09:19:31 PM »
Gotta admit Stream has an awesome opening

Dark Wind Soul

• Reploid
  • Power Rating : -1
  • Favorite BN game: MegaMan Battle Network 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 26, 2017, 04:44:14 PM »
I only liked the normal one. Axess, Stream and Beast aren't my cup of tea.